A leading hedge fund is looking for an Associate level Strategist or junior to join their Multi asset investment team where you will be working as one of two strategists reporting to the funds macro Portfolio manager. The role is a multi-asset position however applicants with a Fixed income Bias with experience working in a fund will also be a good fit.
You will be working on the generation of investment ideas, portfolio strategy and implementation for the absolute return and discretionary multi asset macro fund.
• Development and implementation of Multi Asset Macro strategies
• Working with the Senior PM developing the macro strategy
• Maintaining and developing tools to aid the investment process
• Produce effective presentations and documents for the Investment Committee as well as for existing or prospective investors.
• Ad-hoc analyses of market and economic themes, positioning and flows to help explain underlying drivers and formulate team views across asset classes.
• Experience working on a global macro/Absolute return short duration fund
• Experience in Liquid markets, particularly derivatives
• Core Macro research experience within a buy side setting
• Portfolio management/investment strategy experience
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a global macro multi asset investment analyst/Assistant Portfolio manager or and have some experience in Macro research and portfolio management. You should be looking to use your experience in cross asset/Macro strategy in a more investment orientated environment helping co-manage the strategies.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a large established Asset manager and be looking for a position in a fund where they will be more involved in the investment process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that have a good track record and offer an individual the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with some of the smartest minds in the Macro space.
This is a fund that has a flat structure and rewards its top performers highly therefore applicants should understand the hedge fund culture and be an out performer.
Applicants must have a relevant degree from a Top global school.
This role is relevant for individuals with around 2-6 years experience.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to or call
To apply for this jobemail your details tofmaentotusa.o